Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas is truly the "most wonderful time of the year"! I enjoy the special services at church, the wonderful music, and the family time! We spent Christmas Day with the Stoltzfus side this year and two days after Christmas with the Fenton side. We also revealed our new baby's gender on Christmas! So fun. Here are some pictures of our Christmas season:

tree:



Josh and Clark on Christmas Day:

Christmas morning--admiring the snow!

Christmas afternoon:


random pictures from Christmas week with the Stoltzfus cousins:

Great Grandpa and his buddies:

Skyping Aunt Rin on Christmas morning:


  Cousins picture (at the family Christmas concert):


Lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's--these two boys are soooo cute!!!!

Cousins picture #2 the day after Christmas:

twinsies!


Unfortunately I have NO pictures from the Fenton Christmas celebration!!!!  I need to get Amy and Abby to send me some. They have beautiful cameras. I wonder if we even took a cousins picture...oops. Oh well! We had a wonderful time!!! That's all that counts :)

Here is my 22-week baby bump picture. I'm so excited to be having a girl!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love it! Thanks for all the pictures. Someday we will be considering those grandchildren to be the older kids! Love, Mimi

Megumi said...

A big congratulations Kelly (and Josh!)on your soon to be baby girl~! :D
Having a daughter is great fun!! I'm sure you're going to love every minute of it once she's born. Can't believe May is just around the corner!
Hope your pregnancy is going well. You look so cute with your bump. So tiny! Hope you're well! Congratulations again!