This morning Clark and I attended a reading time at the local library. I had texted my small group girls to see if anyone had been before and they all had wonderful things to say! One of the girls came along and brought her son Hunter. "Miss Denise" read a couple books (the theme was "Snowy Days") then we stood up and sang songs, then did a craft. It was so cute! Clark was very clingy and cried if I wasn't holding him, but about an hour later he had warmed up to the place and by the time we left he was running around opening "employees only" doors and playing with the other kids.
Clark's craft:
I'm planning on attending every Tuesday morning! It was a great way to meet other mothers in the area. There was one dad there too. Meeting strangers has it's challenges: for instance, there was one girl who was hitting, and one boy who was taking every toy Clark would pick up to play with....Somehow the parents of the bullies are never paying attention either! So we'll see how it goes next week.
1 comment:
Haha, David would be that one Dad probably! Clark seems pretty good at coloring, your library seems like fun. Our's only has a craft half of the time and it's usually just a coloring sheet.
Post a Comment