Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clark waves!!! (probably...)

Tonight when Josh got home from work Clark waved hello!  At least...we think that's what he meant....Here are two videos...what do YOU think??


Keep your eyes on Clark's little hand (Josh's hand gets in the way) if you look closely you can see his fingers waving :)

3 comments:

Carly (Calla, Kelsey & Jay's Mom) said...

How come I can't see videos on my iPad?? I need to remedy this!! I googled age babies start to wave and it said 7-9 months. Oh my goodness Clark is so punctual!! Right on track!! What a dependable lad

ryan & amy said...

I can't view the videos on my iPhone, either. BUT, knowing Clark and how bright he is, I have no doubt he is waving!

Abby said...

videos from blogs don't come up on my iPhone either but I just checked this out on my good old fashioned laptop (seriously? a laptop is becoming outdated? haha) and it is sooooo cute! this is my favorite baby age. they are so much fun when they start to really interact!