Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8 months!

Finally I took Clark's 8 month pictures today :)

WEIGHT: 19 pounds

That's the only stat I know. :)  He now says "Dadda" all day long, enjoys sitting and reaching for toys--occasionally falling forward into a crawling position in the process, eating heartily, and showing affection.  He has become very affectionate in fact!  He will reach up with both hands when he wants to be held.  He will give the sweetest kisses!  He is also completely weaned.  Looking forward I will probably nurse my next baby longer, but I am secretly glad to be done with nursing for now.  Without further delay, here are his pictures:






3 comments:

ryan & amy said...

He is looking like such a little boy. So cute! I love the double chin. :)
Good for you for nursing for 8 months! You should be proud.

Megumi said...

So cute! :D Hope you're doing well!

Carly (Calla, Kelsey & Jay's Mom) said...

Clark is adorable!! I love love when they start reaching for you. That is just the sweetest. And eight months of nursing is great!! Little Bubba has 19 chubby pounds to show for it. (-: