It's been rainy these past two days and let's face it: it's depressing! Although Clark does sleep better when it rains during his naps. :)
Tuesday morning I did Clark's laundry while he napped away. We had a relaxing day of playing music and naps. In the afternoon I got dinner going in the crock pot then we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's house! Clark stayed there while I got my hair cut. When I came to pick him up they had another wonderful report! He did very very well!! When I got there Grandma was feeding him some of her homemade applesauce and he was gobbling it down. I told her, "Wow! He eats this so well and it even has pieces in it. He doesn't eat the turnips I give him unless they are completely pureed." Grandma replied, "Well Kelly, there's a big difference between turnips and Grandma's applesauce!!" hehehe so true!! She gave me some to take home.
We had small group Tuesday night, but I also had a Women's Committee Meeting, so Josh and I parted ways. Aunt Kim came over to keep watch while Clark slept--THANK YOU!!! It was great to have her here while we were away.
Clark slept really well last night! Here are some pictures from Tuesday:
Yummy:
Even yummier:
Clark has trouble behaving on the changing table so I place this singing monkey next to his face as a diversion...it usually works:
That's all for Tuesday!



1 comment:
Haley gets distracted on the changing table too! I usually give her one of her shoes and she plays with that. Your haircut is so cute, can't wait to see it in real life!
Post a Comment