Thursday, November 17, 2011

Clark hosts Bible study

Wednesday was another rainy day.  Clark went back to sleep after his 7am feeding and slept in until almost 9am!  So he had a late nap which lasted two hours-yay!  It worked out really well because I had some cleaning and laundry to get done.  He was a good sport through all the cleaning--he watched intently from his exersaucer.  He was concerned about the broom when I was sweeping the hardwood.  But he kept close tabs on it and I made sure it didn't go near him. Haha  

Clark shows off his latest chew toy:

We had a smooth afternoon and dinner was ready when Josh came home.  Unfortunately I was folding laundry and didn't realize it was burning in the oven!!  The smoke detectors went off but Josh whipped a towel around and cleared the smoke away until it stopped. :)  Fortunately the chicken wasn't burnt, just the juices/spices that had leaked off the chicken onto the foil.  Anyway it all worked out, I just lit a strong pumpkin candle and that helped the nasty smell go away.  

After dinner we gave Clark his bath then Josh gave him his bottle while I got ready for my girls' Bible study!  We were meeting at my house.  Clark went down without a peep just as the girls were arriving.  It worked out perfectly!  We had a wonderful study together and Josh stayed upstairs in the loft in case Clark woke up.

I took some pictures of my new haircut today.    

the tame version:

 the crazy version:

Poor Clark.  He's going to look back on this blog and be like, "my Mom is a weird-o."  I need to get out of the house everyday because this is what happens when I don't!! Haha

No comments: