Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Baby! Due 5/7/13

the moment we found out:

 positive!

 9 weeks:

We are expecting a new boy or girl on May 7th, 2013! I am 15 weeks right now and just starting to feel like the nausea is wearing off. Mornings are still rough though. But I'm counting my blessings! I'm so thankful for a wonderful little 18-month-old who makes my days easy and my nights even easier! What a sweetheart. He truly warms my heart every day. :)  And, of course, my wonderful husband who had gone without a decent dinner for the past ten weeks and continues to be gracious and loving about it! He even helps around the house! So happy to have these two in my life.

Stay tuned to find out the gender at Christmas!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Can you believe that you get to find out the gender Imin like 5 weeks?!? Ah so exciting!!