Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I love my son.

Clark has been awesome this last week. Sometimes it takes a trial, (like morning sickness, nausea, you know), to reveal the best in people. And although it didn't reveal the best in Mama, it definitely brought out the best in my little boy. I learned that he is very patient, understanding, versatile, and always willing to sit a little longer in the carseat or wait a little longer in his crib to accommodate Mama's nausea.

My nausea has officially begun to subside! I am still taking a sleeping pill as a precaution. I'm going to stop taking it sometime...maybe even this weekend. I'm just afraid of waking up with nausea in the morning. I want to take it on the weekend when I know Josh will be there in the morning in case.

I leave you with this video. Clark was jabbering a lot at breakfast so I decided capture the moment. Unfortunately, at that very same moment, he was overcome with a great thirst.



No comments: