Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Kelsey Mae!!!!

Today Kelsey turned three!!!  Happy Birthday, Kelsey!!!  I remember the day she was born.  We were so excited to hear that she was a girl!!  She was the cutest little baby--perfect skin, big beautiful eyes!!  And now she's a cute little three-year-old!

Here she is with the lovely "star creature"--one of her favorite toys as a newborn:

I looove this picture of the Brust girls:

standing tall my lady!

hugs from big sis!

big, beautiful eyes!

bathing beauty in Hawaii:

admiring her big sis:

Kelsey Mae is quite the little lady these days.  She impressed us with both her spunk and her tender side (especially around the babies, Jay and Clark) on vacation two weeks ago.  We love you, Kelsey!!!



 

1 comment:

Carly (Calla, Kelsey & Jay's Mom) said...

Aww aunt Kelly thanks for the birthday tribute! I loved all those old pictures! )-: Wow that seems like so long ago (but sometimes those pics seem like yesterday!). Kelsey says thanks for celebrating with her when we were at the beach!