Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrew Timothy!!!

I remember the day Andrew was born!  I went to meet him at the Phoenixville Hospital.  I remember thinking, "that is one cute baby!!"  And he still is cute!!  I can't believe it's already been 3 years since that day.
This is the day Andrew met Clark: (Andrew is on the very right)

Here's a picture from one of their first playdates.  Andrew is sitting next to Clark:

This picture is from awhile ago.  This was the day Andrew got his first spanking!  Haha!  It's funny now, but it definitely was NOT funny then...

This is Andrew at Easter this year!  HOW CUTE!!!

 And here he is opening a present on his birthday:

We all have a soft spot for Andrew, but Andrew especially likes Uncle Josh. :)  He gets very excited when Uncle Josh comes over.  It's really adorable!  

Happy Birthday Andrew!!  We love you!!


1 comment:

ryan & amy said...

Andrew LOVES Uncle Josh!!! :)