Clark got sick last Wednesday and he's still in recovery mode today! He had a nonstop (almost literally) cough on Wednesday, then on Thursday and Friday he had high fevers. On Saturday and Sunday his throat was hoarse and his cough became more phlegm-y (which means they are healing..I've heard). Today his nose is running like a faucet. Through all the sickness he has become very cuddly, which is a huge plus for me!! :) He wakes up crying usually before midnight, so we cuddle until he's calm again and he goes back to sleep until 6 or 7. On Thursday and Friday he basically slept all day with one-hour awake times in between. He was so sick! Here's a picture of him from Thursday:
And this one is from today! What a difference!
We are excited that Grandma and Grandpa came home from their roadtrip over the weekend! We missed them! They celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Saturday--WOW!! I'm hoping they are giving a lecture, at the newlywed dinner, on having a healthy marriage!!
April and May are busy months for our little family! I'll try to keep you all updated at least every week!


1 comment:
I'm so glad that Clark is feeling better! Alex was coughing nonstop for hours as well. It was stressful! Clark looked so sick in the picture. :(
At least warmer weather is coming! :)
Post a Comment