Sunday, April 8, 2012
He is Risen!
Easter morning is always a special time for believers! This year was no exception! I was involved in the worship service, which was a huge blessing to me. I love playing in our church orchestra!
Clark woke up before 7am so Josh stayed home and put him down for a short nap. I came home in between church services and helped Clark get dressed for church, then we drove over as a family for second service. Clark did very well in the nursery but he was definitely ready for a nap.
We came home from church and put Clark down for a nap. Josh and I prepared our Easter dinner contribution (hash brown potatoes) while Clark slept. As soon as the potatoes were done and Clark was up, we headed over to Mimi and Pops' house for Easter dinner! We arrived around 2:30pm.
We had a wonderful time over there!! Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Brian's family joined us for Easter dinner. It was a great time to catch up with them and also enjoy having the Brusts here. Clark took an excellent nap later in the afternoon. We stayed until about 6:30pm, when Clark was on his last leg and I was absolutely exhausted from the week's activities (culminating with that morning's service).
We got home and put Clark to bed, then Josh watched TV for awhile and I read "The Help." It was a great way to relax and unwind!
HE IS RISEN!!! Happy Easter everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment