Thursday, March 8, 2012

Clark looks forward to baseball season!

First I just want to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and advice for Clark over the past 24 hours.  He did not have any nightmares last night!  Thank you Lord!  

Wednesday was a beautiful day!  Lots of sunshine!  Our house temperature reached 74 degrees!  Clark soiled his shirt so I put his short-sleeved Phillies shirt on him since it was so warm inside. :)  He looked positively jolly after his nap so we took some pictures:




You can see his "tired eyes" in this one--he did just wake up :)
Also, check out that tummy!!

"Hey Mom!"

We had a relaxing day.  Because we spent most of Tuesday out of the house, Clark was eager to play with all his toys again.  I love that!  He went right to "work" as soon as he woke up.  He figured out how to crawl through his toy door, so he loves doing that now.  He also had many dance sessions with the music from his door.  There is a "music panel" where you can press four buttons and hear up to eight selections.  He loves that panel!  He was so engrossed in it that when I reached down to wipe his face I accidentally blocked his reach and boy! did he yell!  "Mama!!! I'm trying to play the music!!"  Prodigies.  Sheesh.  Haha

We took a long walk in the afternoon, during which I got to chat with Aunt Katelyn on the phone.  I wish all my sisters lived close!!  I loved hearing Haley's chatter in the background.  Katelyn said she plopped her in the tub and before she knew it Haley had unplugged the drain and let all the water out!! :)  I love this recent picture of Haley with her big wheel:

I printed it out at Walmart so Clark can have it in his "cousins" book.  I gave him a blue photo book for Valentine's Day with a bunch of family photos in it, including all his cousins. :)

When we got back from our walk, I made dinner and before long Josh was home.  Clark ate terribly at dinner.  We're trying to get him to eat "3rd foods."  Which has more chunks in it.  He gags and vomits.  It's odd.  I guess he doesn't have any teeth anyway!  What's the rush?  I put a tiny bowtie pasta on his tray and he would touch it with his index finger then shudder and gag.  I think he definitely has "texture issues."  And I think that proves it.  Oh well!  Until he has a mouth full of teeth, I'm not going to fret over it.  

After dinner was bathtime then bedtime.  Then I went to my Bible study--girl time!! :)  It was a great study (if I may say so myself! haha I'm the study leader).  And that's all for now!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I think it's so funny how Clark doesn't like to chew food... And how the thought of it just makes him gag. Hilarious! And I'm glad he was nightmare-free! Whew! These kids are gonna give us gray hairs, I tell ya!

Abby said...

Oh yeah. I definitely think Clark looks just like you now, except when he makes facial expressions like the last pic of him... Those expressions reminds me of his father!