Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clark is officially "mobile."

Clark is scooting around the house like a crazy baby!  He ends up collecting things under his little bottom as he goes.  Yesterday he was dragging some tissues around (extra padding?) and today he had a bunch of cereal crumbs under there (afternoon snack?).  He discovered the dishwasher and the big pots and pans drawer.  He likes to help me unload the dishwasher but unfortunately I discovered a nasty soap residue along the sides and I don't want him to accidentally eat it (it was on his hands yesterday--that's how I found it).  So no more fun in the dishwasher!  

Yesterday morning my friend Ashley brought her baby Isabelle (3 months old) over to play!  Clark was very enthusiastic about Isabelle!!  They will be great friends.  He loved to rock her infant seat and talk to her.  It was super cute!!  Here is a video:

We've had a busy week but I'm trying to take more pictures throughout the day.  Clark likes to pull himself up to his knees on his sit-to-stand walker. Then when the music turns on he dances :) Today he did that for ten minutes straight!  Talk about a workout!  I need to get a video of that.  I also need to get a video of his improved scooting skills.  Here are some pictures for now:

coffee table...a tasty treat!!

more fun with Isabelle:

 Big boy!!


which toy do I play with first??  

Clark is also happy to announce that he will have a new cousin due on September 3rd!!!!  Aunt Katelyn and Uncle David are expecting!!!!!!  Haley will be a wonderful big sister!!!!  We can't wait to meet the new baby Canche!!!!!

2 comments:

Katelyn and David said...

I was wondering what cousin you were announcing...

Carly (Calla, Kelsey & Jay's Mom) said...

Shhh I wasn't going to tell anyone until Easter...