Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rose Garden Beach House

Last Saturday, Josh, Clark and I packed up and headed down to Ocean City, New Jersey to see the new Fenton beach house!  Mom-mom and Pop-pop closed on the house the day before and all the family went down to help clean, organize, and admire the beautiful house!  Here are some pictures I took:

this is the dining room (taken from the living room):

this is the living/family room:

this is the staircase (look at all that beautiful wood!!)

This is Clark's room:

His crib (his stuffed animal dog is in the crib :):

Our own private bathroom!!!!!

Josh and I's room:

our bed:

We started a tradition that there would be a grandkids picture on the porch every time we all go down together:
Left to Right: Andrew, Molly, Annie, Alex, Clark, Mackenzie, Josiah, Josh.

I love how Clark and Josiah have the same expression! :) hahah

We had a wonderful time at the beach house.  It is absolutely beautiful and we feel so fortunate that God opened the door for Mom-mom and Pop-pop to purchase it!!!  There is a long, involved story behind that one!!!  Let's just say the sellers were emotionally attached to the property. :)  Anyway our nickname for the property is the "Rose Garden."

That is all for now!

2 comments:

Katelyn and David said...

It looks no one is crying in the group picture! Better frame that one!

Diane said...

The house looks awesome! What a wonderful place to make some family memories! Love, Mimi