Today Clark said, "dadda"!!!! Josh worked from home today because I wasn't feeling well and throughout the day he would say dadda to Clark and by the end of the day it stuck!! I was super excited and so was Josh. Now will we be able to get him to say it again....that is to be determined....:)
I am feeling much better tonight so I'm hoping my cold is gone for good. We shall see. Tomorrow Clark and I have a playdate with the Fenton girls! I am excited to see everyone and Clark is eager to show off his sitting skills (and hopefully his talking skills too!).
I am going to write more later, for now I need to get some sleep!
2 comments:
Awww that is SO CUTE! You need to see if he says it tomorrow and if so get it on video and post it (-: Have fun with the Fenton girls! Make sure to get a pic of the baby cousins.
It was fun to see you and Clarkie today!! Too bad he didn't say his new word though. :(. He did a great job sitting up! Very impressive! Josiah just went on and on about how much fun it is to play with Clark. He likes to remind me that he is the older cousin by three weeks.
Post a Comment