Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clark has a play date with his Fenton cousins

On Wednesday morning/early afternoon we had a play date with the Fenton cousins!  Amy hosted and we arrived around 11am.  Clark had a wonderful time!!  New toys are always exciting.  This particular toy--an activity center/walker--really caught his eye.  I'm planning on getting him one for Christmas!  Don't tell him! :)


Clark and Josiah are so cute together!  Josiah (Abby's youngest son) is three weeks older than Clark.  It's so fun to see them playing.

This is a picture of Clark playing in his crib today.  He was having a grand time, squealing away!

And we have a milestone of sorts today!  Clark learned that when he taps this toy, it lights up and sings a song!  Way to go Clark!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

he's growing up so fast! and that smile at the end of the video is just priceless :)

Kimberly said...

Ah I can't wait to babysit him Saturday night! My one request is that he be awake when I come so that we can hang out a bit before bedtime!!