Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday shopping

Tuesday I woke up ready to shop!  Actually after I saw that it was supposed to go up to 68 degrees I decided it was a good day to hit up the outlets!  Uncle Caleb is going to be taking Clark's six-month pictures on Saturday so we needed to buy some special outfits for that.  I just loooove Hartstrings!  They have the cutest boy outfits!!  I couldn't decide so I ended up bringing a couple home.  Anyway after Clark's two-hour morning nap (yay!!) and before we left for the outlets, Mimi stopped by to say hi!  She had been in Texas for the past five days.
Mimi bought this cowboy hat for Clark while she was in Texas:


I think he likes it!!! :)

Clark and I headed out to the outlets after she left.  We were going to meet Aunt Amy and her kiddos there but unfortunately she got hung up at home.  One of the kid's teachers came over for a "home visit" and it took two hours!  Who would've guessed?!  Anyway it worked out okay because Clark was supposed to take a nap on the way to the outlets and instead he propped his eyes open.  So we spent about an hour there then he was really cranky.  I realized we needed to go when he was crying in his stroller in Carter's and I was looking through clothes saying, "you're okay, you're okay."  When I turned around to look at him and there were three ladies nearby staring at me like, "UM YOUR BABY IS CRYING!!" hahah oops.  Sorry to all Carter's customers at 3:30 on Tuesday!! :)  

Anyway Clark did fall asleep on the way home and I tried to transfer him to his crib but he woke up.  So I tried nursing him to sleep.  Nope.  Oh well!  So we played together for awhile then I gave him dinner.  Josh came home around 6pm then we gave him a bath and put him to bed right away.  He was asleep by 6:45!  He was so tired.  It was nice because then Josh and I had a nice dinner together.  Well, nice in that it was stress-free.  We were only eating a frozen meal-in-a-bag!! haha!!  

Tuesday night I went out to Walmart since we were obviously low on "real" food!  When I got back Josh and I watched Sunday's episode of Amazing Race since we didn't watch it on Sunday.  I just love that show.  It's so cool to see where they go and the challenges they face!  They were in Malawi, Africa during this episode.  Anyway then we went to bed.  

On Monday and Tuesday night Clark slept from 7ish to 4ish!!  I feel so rested.  And his morning nap is very consistently two hours now.  Yay!

Here's a video from a couple days ago.  This is Clark's latest workout routine!  Josh is counting the reps and saying, "feel the burn." haha

1 comment:

Abby said...

haha love the cowboy hat! so cute! and i have to say that the last pic of Clark in his hat looks a lot like Josh (your josh that is...not mine)! I just love how he is the perfect mix. :) Also that's great news about his sleeping! He is getting good grades in the class called "Sleep Training". :)