Today we visited Mom-mom and Pop-pop Moffit and introduced Clark Thomas to his namesake!! Clark behaved very well except he started fussing towards the end and also filled his diaper right when we got there. Mom-mom just loooved holding him!! And Pop-pop was just soaking it all in :) Mom-mom asked to hold him and when I put him on her lap she commented, "wow he's heavy!" She was just so excited about him. Then she said he was too heavy and gave him back. At this point I noticed he needed a diaper change so I took him in the other room and changed him. When I brought him back, Mom-mom was like, "Oh a baby!! How cute! Can I hold him??" It was so funny! So she held him again and never commented on his weight, just kissed his forehead over and over and kept saying how much he loved his mommy. :) I don't know if she thought she was the mommy?? I wasn't sure but it was super cute! Anyway here are the pictures I took:
4 generations! From left to right: Pop-pop (Thomas Moffit), Josh, Clark, Mom (Nancy Moffit Fenton), Mom-mom (Alice Moffit)
We are planning on coming to see them again soon. Josh has some days off around Thanksgiving so hopefully we can stop in then.
The rest of the day was spent catching up on sleep (Josh and Clark) and cleaning/laundry (me :). Clark was very out of sorts by the end of the day. He was nursing so much this afternoon that I pretty much "ran dry" by his bedtime so I couldn't nurse him to sleep and he was MAD. After thirty minutes Josh came in and rocked him to sleep. Clark knows that Josh can't feed him (well, feed him THAT way haha) and he calmed down after about ten minutes. As he was wailing in my arms I was thinking maybe I need to come up with a sleep training game-plan. I'm going to look on Amazon for that Baby Whisperer Answers Your Questions book and see how much it costs.
Before Clark's stinky bedtime problem, he had a nice Bible story with Daddy. I took some pictures because it was very cute:
This one was taken when he was hanging out in the johnny jump-up:
This was before bathtime :)
And that's all for now!! I hope you all had a happy Monday. :)
1 comment:
Yay for updates! You were right, there were some good pictures - Clark is growing up!
Post a Comment