Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday at Grandma's

Tuesday was Josh's first day back at work.  It was a sad day for our little family. :(  But Clark and I decided to distract ourselves as best we could!  He woke up around 8am and I got showered and dressed while he chatted away in his crib.  Then we had breakfast.  He hung out in his exersaucer while I got everything ready to go then we drove over to Grandma's house!  When I dropped him off he was fussing because he was tired and ready for his nap.  I left a bottle with Grandma and hurried off to do my grocery shopping.  I went to Martin's (Farmer Brown's) first.  It was so sad!  The place is almost completely empty.  I cleared out the baby food section (all food is 50% off!!) and then stopped by Country Porch Primitives one last time.  It was almost completely cleared out too!  Very sad.  Then I dropped by Walmart on the way back to Grandma's.  I got to Grandma's around 11am and she said Clark had just drifted off to sleep.  He woke up shortly after I got there (I accidentally slammed the screen door and woke him up. Duh Kelly!!!).  Grandma offered me lunch, which was great!!  She made me an amazing sandwhich!!  Plus we had chips, applesauce and pumpkin bread.  Very good!!!  I love Grandma's food. :)

We left after about an hour and came home for Clark's afternoon nap.  He slept almost two hours!!  Go Clark!!  After his nap we went on a walk and got the mail (always exciting) then he played for about an hour and a half before going down for his second nap.  While he was sleeping I chatted with Aunt Katelyn on the phone and did some cleaning.  It was so relaxing!  It's fun to have kids close in age.  

After his second nap I fed him dinner then he hung out in the kitchen while I made dinner for Josh and I.  We had leftovers...nothing exciting!  Then we gave him a bath and I straightened up the house while Josh read him a story.  Then Mimi arrived to babysit while Josh and I went to small group.  THANK YOU MIMI!!  It was soooo nice to go to small group without Clark.  I am always stressed when we bring him along, and I can't concentrate!  Clark cried for awhile with Mimi but she fed him a bottle, held him for awhile to get him sleepy again, then patted him to sleep in his crib.  Yay!  Josh and I got home around 9:30pm.

Here are some cell phone pictures, sorry they're fuzzy!

this is from breakfast on Tuesday:

And this is him playing on Wednesday: I must have caught him off guard haha!
 

No comments: