Friday, September 16, 2011

Four-month pictures!

I can't believe it's been four months!!  I can't believe it's ONLY been four months!!  Haha I go back and forth about that.  Here are some pictures from this week:

On Tuesday his left eye was watering like crazy...so I got a picture:

 "I can touch my toes!!"

Tummy time in the crib!  He rolled over twice!


Mimi and Pops had us over for dinner on Thursday night.  Clark enjoyed the exersaucer:


Before leaving for his 4-mo. appointment on Thursday:

loving on Daddy:

And NOW the official four month picture:

 This one gives you some perspective of how big he is in his packnplay!!

I was going to post more narrative but Clark is complaining up in his crib so I better go tend to him.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Clark looks like you (Kelly) in these pics! He is just the perfect mix of you two! I guess it depends on the lighting! Haha. He's such a sweetie. I love my little nephew. :)

Katelyn and David said...

Loved the pictures, I can't believe how big he is getting. I know I just said this, but I really just can't wait to see him and Haley together!