Monday morning Clark had a short first nap, as usual. Around 11am he went down for his second nap and slept almost two hours! I had napped during his first nap so during his second nap I got ready for the day and ate lunch. After he woke up we packed up and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house! Clark had a wonderful time with them while I went to Walmart. I was gone a little over an hour. It was soooo nice to have a break and get some groceries by myself :) It was also really nice to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. I hadn't seen them since they got back from Chicago!
Clark fell asleep on the way home and he slept about 45 minutes at home. I tried putting him back down when he woke up but it didn't work. So he was awake about thirty minutes before I put him back down again, but then he only slept like thirty minutes. Very disappointing! Anyway he ended up watching me practice violin for a while :) Then Josh texted saying he was going to be late coming home from work. I decided to just bathe Clark by myself while we waited for Josh. He got home around seven, and Clark was in his jammies waiting. I wanted to try feeding him rice cereal in the hopes that it will help him sleep better.
Aaaand he loved it! He took to it right away. After a while he decided he was done and he started just spitting it out. The best part was how he clamped down on the spoon really well. That was my main concern. I'm so excited to see how he does tomorrow! I have some pears for him to try too!
I leave you with some pictures and video:
Hanging out in the nursery on Sunday night:
Exersaucer time! We are limiting his time on his back during the day so his head will round out...
Video of his first time eating solids! Well...rice cereal anyway...
more pictures of him eating:


1 comment:
Yay Clark! Maybe the food will help him sleep better, I think it helped Haley!
Post a Comment