Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome Jonathan David!

Congratulations to Jonathan, Carly, Calla and Kelsey on the birth of Jonathan David on August 12th!! Clark is thrilled to have a boy cousin on the Stoltzfus side and we are all excited to meet Jay!! We have been praying for Jay for the past nine months. We are so thankful to the Lord for his safe delivery and for protecting Carly during the delivery as well.


That picture is from today. We went to Mimi's pool this afternoon. I love Saturdays with Josh home. Clark is really developing his little personality and it's fun sharing these special moments as a family. He now reaches for toys, puts them in his mouth and sucks on them. He will grab this particular rattle that makes a ringing sound and he will shake it to hear the ring! He has great head control, although I'm not sure if he's ready for the bumbo yet. He constantly smiles when I'm talking to him, if he's not overtired :). Just a lot of fun things that indicate he is growing up! Well he WAS three months old on Friday!

I will update more tomorrow about our fun Fiday visiting my old work and hanging at Mom-mom and Pop-pop's house!







No comments: