Friday, August 5, 2011

Update


Hi all!  We have had a busy week.  Aunt Rin got home from Uganda on Wednesday and Clark cooperated perfectly so we could greet her as she came home from the airport!  Yesterday the Fenton ladies got together (we get together every first Thursday of the month) and it was my turn to host.  I thought it would be difficult to juggle Clark and hosting but it was actually really easy!  Clark went down for two naps and he went down quickly and easily so as it turns out hosting may be easier than leaving the house!  Although leaving the house is more fun for me! haha  Anyway I was so happy that he wasn't fussing the whole time.  We had a great time catching up.  All the husbands (except Dad :) are in or just finished job searches so there is lots to pray about for each other!  We are hoping to all have good news for each other at the next get together. :)  It was really fun to see all Clark's cousins!  The kids play so nicely together!

Here are some pictures from the past couple days:


This little froggy towel and slippers were made by my Aunt Sharon!



Clark was playing with this dragonfly toy:



As an aside, Clark has been sleeping up to 9 hours in a row this week!!!  Whoohoo!!  I feel like a new person.  I am still dizzy most of the time but I think that will go away with time.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Megumi said...

Love his smile in the bath! :D