Today Kim and I planned a trip to the outlets! After her morning piano lessons she came by my house and we loaded up Clark. He was acting "strange" when aunt Kim arrived but by the end of the trip he had remembered who she was. Haha what a stinker! Because it was already 11:30am when we left, we packed lunches to take along. Clark slept on the way there so when we arrived we ate our lunches in the car while waiting for him to wake up. He woke up after about fifteen minutes then he had his lunch. By the time we finally got shopping it was 1:00! Everything is slower with a baby!
We had a very successful shopping trip. Clark slept in the baby bjorn most of the time. Kim and I found some great deals too! Now is the time to shop, lots of "back to school" and "end of summer" sales. Clark woke up around 2:30 so we wrapped up the shopping and headed back to the car to feed him. It had started raining so we just headed home after Clark was fed.
Clark and I took a nap when we got home. After he woke up I fed him and he started complaining afterwards so I knew his Zantac was wearing off. I gave him his second dose (he gets two doses per day) at 5:30. Usually I wait until right before bed. I think it helped to give it to him earlier because when I fed him again at 7 he did cry, but it was much less than last night and didn't last as long either. I hope that he doesn't cry when I feed him overnight.
So that was our day! I'm trying to update the blog every day. It tends to be super boring though...kind of like my diary when I was little! Haha I didn't have an interesting life, and I remember reading my old diaries as an adult and throwing them away because they were sooo boring!! "Today we did chores then rode Flash at the barn. It was so cold outside!" hahah I'm bored already.
Anyway I hope you are all having a great week!
1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for the daily updates, it's fun to hear what's going on with Clark! I know what you mean by saying you think it's boring but just know that I think it is interesting!
Post a Comment