Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun!

We spent part of last week (Wednesday through Saturday) in Ocean City, New Jersey!  We had a wonderful time!  I took some super cute videos of Clark on the beach, but they are not uploading for some reason.  I will keep trying!  Here are some pictures:

Clark catching up on "Special Agent Oso" while Mama unpacked:

Beach bum:

Family pic! 

While we were there, Clark practiced his walking with cousin Josiah's walker!  He was much better on the carpet.  I took a short video: you'll notice Clark is a little testy about Aunt Abby helping him with the walker.  He was finicky the whole four days!  He would cry if I left the room, etc.  I'm sure he'll do better when we go down over Independence Day.  Here is the video:

Cousins at breakfast (Josiah is on the right; I think he was looking at Rufus, the dog!):

Philly skyline on the way home (don't worry, we were in a small traffic jam when I took the picture):

IN other news....Today Aunt Kim and I took Clark to Malvern, PA to get his One Year Pictures done by Picklepuss Photography!  The photographer, Mary, was absolutely wonderful!  Besides being super friendly and down-to-earth, she was excellent with Clark.  The poses she chose were great, and she did everything but stand on her head to get him to crack a smile!  That turned out to be the hardest part, actually.  Clark was in quite a serious mood this morning!  Mary assured me that she got some great shots, so I will rely on her expertise plus photoshop to make sure the pictures turn out. Haha :)  She is going on vacation next week so she said she'll have the proofs posted online this weekend!  Yay!  I'll send you all an email so you can look at them.

This was Clark at the shoot (Aunt Kim stole a pic on her phone!).  He is so serious!  I love the outfit though, I must say. :)

And he fell asleep on the way home!  Paci out, mouth wiiiide open, snoring, kind-of-sleep!

Looks sooo comfy, right?  I just love that carseat.  I would sit in one if they made one big enough!! :)  I will definitely try to post more often.  I will at least put up some pics every week.  Ta-ta for now!



No comments: