Thursday, March 15, 2012

A taste of spring

Tuesday was beautiful!! Lots of gorgeous sunshine! And a high temperature of 76 degrees! We had the house windows open, took long walks, and dug out short-sleeves. Tuesday morning Clark took a huge 2 1/2 hour nap! I was able to nap and I still had time leftover to shower before he woke up. We did laundry throughout the day, rearranged some of Clark's clothes and cooked. I spent most of Clark's afternoon nap making a chocolate trifle for small group. When Daddy got home we had dinner, gave Clark a bath, then Mimi came over to watch Clark while we went to small group. It was so warm that we walked over in short sleeves! (It was at the Hall's house--they live in the next development over from us.) We had a great study on Revelation and a meaningful prayer time. Meanwhile Mimi said Clark didn't make a peep while we were gone! Yay!


Wednesday was another beautiful day! Again we opened the windows and aired out the house. The temperature reached 73! Awesome. Clark took a stellar morning nap while I had laundry going. After lunch we went over to Mimi's house and took a walk with her. Clark had his first ride on a swing! We were at the Summerfield playground:
After our walk, we came home and Clark napped.  I got dinner going in the crock pot, prepared for Bible study and continued with the laundry.  When Clark woke up he was ready to play!  I folded laundry while he drove his trucks around on the hardwood.  When Josh came home Clark exploded with joy!  It was so cute!!  He threw his toy that he was holding, squealed and danced around!  After dinner Clark jumped in the bath and Josh took over so I could leave for Bible study.  When I got home we chatted for a bit then went to bed.  I'm looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow!

Windows open..mmmmm feel that cool breeze!

enjoying lunch together :)

"Daddy's coming home soon?!?!?!?!"

short sleeves in March!!

2 comments:

ryan & amy said...

Glad you were enjoying the warm weather!!! Clark is looking so grown up. I think he looks a lot like Josh in the last 2 pictures whiCh is unusual bc I think he usually looks like you!

Megumi said...

Man, Clark is so cute! Can't believe he's turning one really really soon. :D Hope you're doing well!