Clark was 10 months old on March 12th! Some of his stats:
~ He is scooting like a champion.
~ He pulls himself up occasionally.
~ His eating has regressed a bit.
~ He is still sleeping through the night (12 hours every night).
~ He still has no teeth!
His weight: 21 pounds, 8 ounces.
One of Clark's favorite pastimes is to play with our bedroom door:
Here are his 10 month pictures:
And this video demonstrates how difficult it is to get him to pose for a picture!!!
3 comments:
Yay for Clark! Ten months old! I can't believe he still doesn't have teeth. That is great! Kelsey didn't get teeth until nine months and I am hoping jay is a late teeth baby too. Its so much easier to deal w the teeth pain when they arent itty bitty!! Loved the video haha
I am cracking up at the fact that he has no teeth! :)
Most of mine didn't get any until they were 9.5 months. They were bald and toothless. Haha
He is such a great sleeper. Good job with your sleep training!
Clark is just a busy boy! Cute video! So funny about no teeth! Josiah has 8 with 2 white specs coming out of his gums. I just took him to the dentist and the dentist said he has 5 more about ready to bust through! I can't believe Clarkie is 10 months old. He's a pretty good weight too! And that's super about his sleeping! Awesome job being consistent with him. You're a great Mommy. :)
Post a Comment