Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Three pictures

These are three pictures from the last two days. The first one is of Josh putting his shoes on in the morning, Clark is looking on with interest! It's so cute to see them sitting side by side! The third picture is Clark's classic pose in the grocery cart at Walmart! He is a goof! Although I seem to remember his Stoltzfus side cousins striking this same pose :) And the second picture is Clark getting into a drawer in the kitchen. It was the first time he ever did that!



2 comments:

Carly (Calla, Kelsey & Jay's Mom) said...

i want to see an updated video of Clark scooting!!

the pic of him in the grocery cart reminds me of Calla. She used to love to lay back that way (she also did it a ton in her exersaucer). does Clark like the grocery cart? Jay LOVES it. I wish I could set up a grocery cart in my kitchen so I can get some stuff done around the house. haha

Katelyn and David said...

Carly you would also have to set up all the people in the grocery store to distract him! I can't believe Clark gets into your kitchen drawers! Haley gets into drawers in the bathroom but not the kitchen yet!