Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Seven months old!

to scoot or not to scoot...that is the question:


Clark's 7 month pictures:



When he was weighed at the urologist (clothes, wet diaper and all), he was at 18 pounds, 8 ounces!  Still no teeth, but plenty of drool and chewing.  He will chew anything he can get his hands on (literally...beware when wearing large earrings....).  He is a great sleeper--sometimes he sleeps 12 hours in a row, sometimes we have to pop his paci in the middle of the night.  He has started sleeping for about 11 hours total so from 7pm to 6am.  I will usually nurse him at 6am just so I can sleep in a little longer...:)  But eventually that will have to stop.  I think we will keep pushing back his bedtime so he sleeps in another hour.  And as you saw in the last post, we are beginning to wean him.  I think that pretty much covers his life at this point!! :)

3 comments:

ryan & amy said...

Can't wait to see you all in just a few days!! I love the pics. I think he looks like you in the first one and Josh in the third one! Good mix. :)

Abby said...

love the updates! I'm glad the reflux has calmed down! Maybe you won't need to refill it anymore! Josh grew out of his reflux at 10 months. I think they say 9 months is the magic number?? Hopefully Clark is advanced! Josiah says to tell Clarkie he says "Hi" and he can't wait to see him at Christmas!!!

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

so big and handsome!! :)