Okay so this is a little late...but I wanted to post some pictures that Uncle Caleb took of Clark for his six month birthday. By the way, Clark's six month stats are:
Weight: 17 pounds, 8 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Head circumference: 17 5/8 inches
He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 55th percentile for height. Still average!
He also got three shots including a flu shot :( Poor guy!











5 comments:
Wow! Why didn't we see these when we were up? They look so professional! I think Clark definitely favors you Kelly!
Love these pics!!!!!! In pic #2 both my boys make that same expression with their lips. So funny. Love Clark's little sweater. Im such a sucker for little boy sweaters haha. And the pics with you and you/Josh in the background is very cool. Thanks for posting these! Clark is such a cutie!!! I think he needs to give his Aunt Abby a hug very soon.
great pictures! good job Caleb :) he is so expressive- I love all his different faces!! :)
love all the pics! the very first one is my favorite!!! love him!!
Happy 6 months~ Clark! :D He's adorable, Kelly.
Post a Comment