Josh and I hosted a lunch reception afterwards at my parents' house. It went very well--Josh did all the food! Thank you Josh! I would have been super stressed if he hadn't taken care of that. Here are some snaps from the luncheon:
I asked Caleb to do a short photoshoot with Clark during the reception. I think these are great!!
Molly hopped in for some pics at the end! Don't they look alike?? Molly's expressions are absolutely adorable!!!
Then we had some group pictures with alllll Clark's cousins!!
Stoltzfus side:
Calla, Kelsey, Haley, Clark, Jonathan
Fenton side:
Mackenzie, Molly, Annie, Alexandria, Clark, Josiah, Josh and Andrew:
Everyone together now!!
Mackenzie holding Jonathan, Annie holding Molly, Alexandria and Calla holding Clark, Josiah, Josh, Andrew, and Kelsey holding Haley:And now my grandparents with the Stoltzfus cousins:
So that was our weekend!! Thank you to everyone who came out for Clark's big day. :) We were honored to have you all there sharing in that special moment with us. We are truly grateful to all of you!!












1 comment:
Love all the pictures. Molly looks large and in charge next to Clark-those pics were super cute. The picture of Kimi holding Clark is great. Also like the one of you and Carly with the boys. Aaannnnddd Clark looks like he has red hair in the baptism pics. I think that about covers my commentary. :) oh- and Caleb is really talented!
Post a Comment