Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clark's four-month appointment

Clark, Mimi and I set out for his appointment around two-fifteen and I was very nervous! Well as it turned out I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. Clark was fantastic! I held him on my lap while the nurse measured and took his temperature. He didn't cry when his height was measured or when he was weighed! We saw a male doctor this time and Clark was totally fine, no crying whatsoever while he examined him! I definitely think Clark is partial towards men. When it was time for shots I was afraid of crying myself but God helped me stay strong and although Clark cried a lot, I did not. :) here are his stats:

Height: 25 in.
Weight: 14 lbs. 8 ozs.

I will update more tomorrow with pictures!!  Sorry about this...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

P.S. He is still in the 50th percentile.

Katelyn and David said...

I can't wait to visit so we can see Clark and Haley side by side!!