Friday, July 29, 2011

Full Friday

Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house was wonderful!! Clark behaved very well--he went down for a nap right before dinner. He went down in record time (five minutes!!) and I laid him on Grandma and Grandpa's bed while we ate. It worked out perfectly! He woke up right as we were starting dessert so I fed him then Grandma held him while I ate my dessert. The menu was awesome, by the way. A typical feast from Grandma: grilled chicken, corn on the cob, cucumber salad, applesauce, rolls, zucchini casserole..I don't think I forgot anything...oh! and strawberries and cake for dessert! Yum!! It was a huge help and I'm looking forward to having Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner sometime soon to return the favor. :)

Last night Clark slept from 8:30 to 2:30am then he woke up again at 6:30 then 8:00. I think Josh might have accidentally woken him up as he was leaving for work because I had to pop his paci at 7:30 but by 8 he was whimpering so I knew he was awake for good. Kim came over around 10:15 to watch Clark while Grandma and I rehearsed. Grandma came around 10:45 and we chose some hymn arrangements to play at the Summerfield hymn sing. The rehearsal was very fun and Clark ended up falling asleep as we played! Kim stayed after until about noon--thanks for helping out Kim!!

Well I just typed a looong post and it somehow deleted itself..."an error occurred while saving" okay...whatever! I will type more later, right now I need to get to bed because Clark has already been asleep for an hour!
This afternoon I ate lunch while Clark napped. When he woke up I fed him then loaded him up into the car and we drove over to Kim's house. (I had forgotten to give Kim some zucchini I had for her.) Clark and I got a tour of the basement which was great! Inspiring, really! They have so much done already and they started the framing today!

No comments: